How do we integrate Uniware with Shopify?
To integrate Uniware with Shopify you need to get your Shopify account identifiers and credentials-
Follow the steps:
1. You can create your API keys through your shop admin (for instance, https://<sellername>.myshopify.com/admin/).
2. From your shop admin's Home page, go to the Apps tab
3. Scroll down on Apps Page and Click on: Manage Private APPs
4. Click on Generate New API Key. A new API key will be generated for you. Do not post your API keys publically, keep them in safe hands.
Note: While generating APIs Give READ and WRITE access to both "Orders, transactions, and fulfillments" and "Products, variants, and collections" function.
Now use Shopify API credentials to integrate Shopify with Uniware-
1. On the main menu, click Settings and select channels in the sub-menu.
3. Select Shopify
4. Fill the channel settings for Shopify.
Name your channel name, as you would like to call it.
Learn how to configure a channel.
5. Go to the Shopify Connectors in the next dialog box.
Update Hostname as https://<sellername>.myshopify.com, The API key, Password and Location Id* to be inserted as generated in the previous step.
To generate Location ID copy the below link in a separate tab putting values of the highlighted parameters and click ENTER
6. On successful integration, you can set the order and inventory sync for that channel.
Note: Update Sync Draft Orders parameter as YES for Shopify channel, to sync Shopify's Draft orders in Uniware