How do we integrate Uniware with Prestashop?
To integrate Uniware with Prestashop you need to get your Prestashop account identifiers and credentials
Follow the steps:
You can create your API keys through your shop admin (for instance, https://www.<yourstore>.com/admin/).
From your shop admin go to the Tools page.
Click ‘Add New’
5. Click ‘Generate’, to create new API key.
6. Set the permissions for the key generated, by clicking on respective check boxes.
7. Hit save, and keep the generated key safe.
Now you will need to use the API key to integrate with Uniware.
On the main menu, click Settings and select channels in the sub-menu.
3. Select Prestashop
4. Insert the channel settings for Prestashop.
Choose your channel name, as you would like to call it.
Learn how to configure a channel.
5. The Prestashop generated API key is to be added in the next dialog box.
Enter your store’s URL at Uniware. Also, add the API key is as generated.
The Order confirmed statuses are to be added in pipe separated format, like 1|3|5... The values are as shown below:
6. On successful integration, you can set the order and inventory sync for that channel.