1. Settings ->Channels, click button
2. Select a Marketplace or B2B or a Shopping Cart. Click the relevant channel logo to configure the channel.
You can also sync product prices for Snapdeal now. Learn more here.
3. The meaning of each field is as explained below:
Deduct Fixed GST On Shipping Charges Etc (Optional): This is a new parameter tab on Channel setting page, selecting it YES will lead to Fixed shipping and other charges tax @18%. But by system default value of this field is selected as "No" and shipping charge would continue to have same tax rate as product item, unless this field is manually changed.
This feature will not work for Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon_IN and Paytm i.e. for the marketplaces where we fetch tax along with the invoices.
4. Once the required values are entered on this page, and you click you will jump to the next tab for Connectors setting.
5. Even this page has a clear demarcation of Panel logins and API setting. Please refer to the images below: