We believe that to improve is to change, but to be perfect is to change often. Uniware comes up with this upgrade which promises to make your interaction with the system more perceptive and thus the process flow hassle free.
The major highlights:
- Sale Order creation and import goes notches ahead with a new look and enhanced functionality.
- Put away complete just a click away for cancelled items.
Create Sale Order
- New and improved Sale Order creation form
* Keyboard controlled navigation for form entry.
* You can also choose to auto generate the sale order ID.
- Sleek customer details grid
- Item details can be now be easily filled with the keyboard shortcuts.
- Import Item details in the Sale Order
Also, download the sample CSV format for creating the upload file.
-> If quantity is not provided/alpha numeric then the user has to fill it manually in UI.
-> If selling price is not provided/ alpha numeric then we will bring price stored in the system.
- Total payment calculation more visible
Please note: The discount is calculated on individual item prices.
The Order status ‘Partially created’ no longer exists in the system anymore. On manual creation of an order if you don’t add products, the order will not be created in the system.
Import Sale Order now contains Channel Product ID to ease your product selling on various channels
Do make sure that the Channel Product ID is already linked with the Product SKU code in Uniware (the item SKU code can also contain the seller SKU code).
Put away complete for cancelled items just a click away
Completing your put away for the cancelled items is just a click away.
Please note: Now see all the Cancelled items in the ‘Put away Pending’ view under Shipments. These orders can be under any status, except for ‘created’. No longer would they be visible under Cancelled Orders on the Orders page.
New Integrations made:
Inventory and Catalog sync is now available on Paytm and Mart-jack.
* Order sync for Channel orders. Not for other Market place orders.
Shipping manifest will now be pulled from eBay for third party shipping.