In case a customer initiates a return after receiving the package, a reverse pickup has to be created in the system. The customer return is handled by Market-places or by the vendor(s) depending upon from where it originated.
Uniware allows reverse pick up to be created only for those shipments having status “DISPATCHED”.
1. Search for the relevant order/shipment by applying filter on the shipment code or current status.
2. Click on the Action icon on the Sale Order detail page.
3. Learn more about action awaited
Please note: To avoid confusion, we will give only 1 option: "Wait for Return and cancel" for the order items whose order came from market-places. (Read more about Direct Returns) If an order came from a custom channel, then all 4 options will be available while creating a reverse pick up.
4. You can add the reason for reverse pick up.
6. Press the button
7. All the reverse pickups created for a shipment can be seen in the Sale Order details page, in the Returns tab.
8. Depending on the action chosen here, if a physical return of the item is expected, then we create a put away. Please see the steps as below:
9. Follow exactly the same steps to create and complete put away as explained here.