The New Year presents a new place for new ideas and progress. Presenting to you the list of changes brought about in the system and flows at Uniware.
1. Order sync and inventory sync will now be available on the Orders and Listings page respectively.
2. Reports section now with Dashboard to access Order items, Invoices and other Export Reports.
3. Now you can design your own Invoice template
4. Fresh new look of Channels and Facility pages
5. New Listings page in Products. This page contains both Product Mapping as well history of inventory updates
6. Redesigning of print invoices and shipping labels, you will now see a step-wise approach
7. Do put away right from the Returns tab of Sale Order details page
8. Channels page is now shifted to Settings
Let us walk through each of these new implementations.
Order sync and inventory sync will now be available on the Orders and Listings page respectively
For a better accessibility, the order sync trigger is now available on the Orders page.
And what is even better! You can sync all the channels in one button click.
Inventory sync is also present on the Listings page.
Reports section now with Dashboard to access Order items, Invoices and other Export Reports
The Exports from Tools will now be accessible at Reports in Dashboard.
Now you can design your own Invoice template
You can now choose between the Invoice templates as per your business requirements. These templates can be accessed on the path Settings -> Templates.
You can customize the fields to be added in a particular invoice template, after you have selected one.
To customize the fields in your chosen invoice template, explore the next tabs.
Fresh new look of Channels and Facility pages
You will find a newly designed Add new Channel page where the configuration settings are separated from the connectors’ configuration in the two tabs. The access path: Settings ->Channels, click button
1. Once the required values are entered on this page, and you click Save & Next, you will jump to the next tab for Connectors setting.
2. Even this page has a clear demarcation of Panel logins and API setting. Please refer to the images below:
3. As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary.
4. Disable a channel without deleting it.
5. You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself.
6. You will also find an easy identification of broken connectors on this page.
7. The other channel settings can be edited and saved easily.
Add Facility has a fresh new look
The existing facility to be edited:
New Listings page in Products. This page contains both product Mapping as well history of inventory updates
And the Product Mapping will now be called Listings, to be found under Products.
Redesigning of print invoices and shipping labels, you will now see a step-wise approach
On the Shipments page, after you have selected the shipments and press the button a new pop up message will greet you giving information about which invoices have already been printed, and which ones must be now.
Generating shipping labels is just the same approach, do check it out!
Do put away right from the Returns tab of Sale Order details page
The put away for a returned item can be completed in just a single button click on the Returns tab of Sale Order details page. We will take this putaway as Bad inventory assuming quality check needs to be done. Once you verify the item, you can inventory number from Bad to Good.
Please also notice the Reship info, this would appear in case of Reshipping the returns.
Channels page is now shifted to Settings
The new Channels page will now be accessible under Settings.
1. All the orders from Craftsvilla will be pulled in Unverified Orders. Hence, a user has to first verify the orders to set their status as ‘Created’.
2. Uniware is now integrated with DHL in terms of fetching AWB numbers from DHL and directly tracking the shipments which are dispatched.
3. Bluedart routing codes need not be provided in the import of Shipping Provider location. The integrated APIs will fetch them.