You can now configure multiple accounts for a shipping provider, just like you have been doing on the Channels page! This would mean that for a shipping provider like a Bluedart or a Delhivery you can create multiple names or accounts within Uniware and select any of them to dispatch your shipping packages.
Let’s see all the features implemented:
1. The list of shipping providers on the path Settings -> Shipping providers now carries a new look. The defined serviceability and available AWB count is highlighted on this page.
2. Multiple accounts of a shipping provider can be seen in different rows in the list.
3. A new Shipping Provider can be added by clicking and then select a provider from the given list of integrated courier partners.
4. The next page asks for account details
Serviceabilty determines where the courier service is available. Our system supports the following types of serviceability:
5.The Shipping methods can be set as COD Prepaid Or set definition for both the type of shipping methods by clicking
6. The AWB Generation can be done in four ways –
If you select LIST, the system will pick the tracking number or the AWB number from the list we feed.
If you select API, the API fetches the AWB number every time a shipment is assigned to this courier.
If you select MANUAL, then every shipment allotment to a courier will require a manual entry of the AWB number during the shipping package addition to its manifest.
GLOBAL LIST is the common list of AWB numbers across all facilities.
7. You have to enable at least one shipping method in order to enable the courier provider.
8. Please notice that you can enable tracking the shipped packages by sliding on the following configuration:
9. As soon as you click , the channel definition is saved and you are now allowed to set the API connectors to integrate with the courier provider.
10. You need to configure the connectors to set API communication for either tracking the shipping package with a courier provider or fetch AWB number if its generation is selected as “API”. These connectors are nothing but username, password and other parameters (if any).
11. If you have selected the AWB generation method as LIST or GLOBAL LIST, then to upload the list of AWB numbers, select the shipping provider and check its shipping methods panel, there you find an upload icon.
Press and Copy-paste the AWB numbers in the next window.
12. You will find Shipping Providers, Serviceability and Allocation rules, all under Settings in the main menu.