To integrate Woocommerce (HTTPS website i.e. the secure version of HTTP) with Uniware follow these simple steps:
Note: Uniware provides integration with Secured (https://www.xyz.com) Woocommerce website only, integration with HTTP (not secure) website is not yet supported.
1. Login at your Woocommerce Admin panel.
2. Select Woocommerce > Settings on the left menu panel.
3. Select tab "API" in the "Settings" page.
4. Then click the button "Add Key"
5. After filling all the relevant information, hit the button "Generate API Key"
Please Note: You have to select Read and Write permissions.
6. Copy all the keys generated and configure them at Uniware. This is explained in next few steps.
7. Before going to Unicommerce panel, please ensure that you do the following steps:
a. Select "Woocommerce Stock Manager" in the left menu (available in admin login).
b. Search the seller SKU in SKU column (If any variation is present then click "Show Variables") and check for the corresponding column "Manage Stock" (This should be set to "Yes" for updating Inventory from Uniware).
c. Don't forget to Save the update.
8. At Uniware, update these details in the Channel Settings page.