|Dear Ecommerce Seller,
Here comes the 12th Edition of our Newsletter only for you with latest product updates and innovations from the House. We hope this will help you and facilitate smooth functioning of your business.
“ Unicommerce makes my online business very easy and more effective . It’s the best solution for all the E-Commerce sellers. ”
|The Referral Program
Presenting you the Top 3 Referral Points Earners of the Month!
For further details, please email :
Kolkata Seller Meet Received Overwhelming Response from Sellers
On 11th February, 2017, we organized our first ever e-Commerce Seller Meet in Kolkata. Similar to our previous events in Pune and Hyderabad last year, this too received an overwhelming response;
where the turnout was much higher than our expectation. For more details of the event, please visit here.
Updates for FBA and FA
- Payment Reco is now live for both FA and FBA. To learn how to use it, please see here.
- We are now syncing Returns for FBA along with Dispatched Orders.
- We have corrected VAT/CST calculation for both FA and FBA by picking the Right Facility Address configured in Uniware.
- You can now specify Item Level Discount in our POS Solution.
- Managing inventory through our Android App is now possible.
- Sale Order Export provides Tax amount as an Additional Column (along with Tax %).
- Inventory Snapshot Export now highlights disabled SKUs so that the same can be filtered.
- Catalog Sync would not happen for SKUs disabled on Marketplace Channel, as those would be marked "INACTIVE" in Uniware.
- You can now avail the enhanced features of our Professional plan at a reduced upgrade price of Rs. 5,000 (reduced from Rs. 10,000).
Tip of the Month
- You can now change your Invoice Series for next financial year in advance. To know more, please check here.