|Please ensure that your invoice series is set for next year, else you will not be able to generate invoices in Uniware from 1st Apr 2017. Please click here to know more.
“ I would say that it's a wonderful stuff to increase your business multiples. It's due to Unicommerce my business has been increased 10 times. ”
Satya Shoes, Agra
Top 3 Referral Credit Earners of the Month!
For further details,
please email :
- WooCommerce - Please click here to know how to integrate
- TrendyBharat - Please click here to know how to integrate
Invoice template enhancements
The following additions have been made to the new Invoice Template.
- New fields such as Tax on Shipping Charges, Prepared By, Email Id, and CIN No.
- For international shipments, there is an added option for defining Export percentage.
- Increased space for Terms & Conditions and Notes.
- Revamped payment dashboard to give you a channel wise view on payment received and % settled
- Visibility of "Slow moving" SKUs available at the bottom of Sales dashboard. "Slow moving" SKUs is defined as SKUs with 0 sale in the last month but having the highest inventory
- We have reduced instances of Amazon connector getting broken multiple times during the day
- You will now be able to pull Amazon invoices along with labels if you have turned Auto Invoicing "ON" on Amazon seller panel
Tips of the Month
- Please ensure that the right dimensions and weight are updated in your Uniware item master, as the same gets passed to Amazon during label generation. Please note that this happens only for single item shipments