We know Old Ways won’t open New Doors! So each time we try hard to push ourselves to bring the best of the features to help you progress!
Unicommerce team is constantly working to make the panel more compliant with GST and help sellers to adapt the GST changes. Below are the newly added features live post GST:
- Update GSTIN, HSN Codes, and Signature to reflect on the Invoices
- Add GST Tax classes on Products or Product Categories
- Fetch Marketplace (Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Tata CliQ, Snapdeal) Invoices in Uniware
- Generate GST ready invoice templates for B2B and B2C transactions
- Generate Credit notes against returned orders
- POS invoices and orders too are GST ready with CGST/SGST calculation as per facility billing address state
- Purchase orders and Gatepass are also GST compliant now.
- Reflect Channel Product ID, Channel SKU Code, Email ID, Seller CIN number on invoices.
You can also export this data from Uniware. Read more here: FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon) and related queries
2- Along with Flipkart FA reconciliation data, we have now started fetching Flipkart FA returns in Uniware as well. Read more here: Flipkart Advantage and related queries
Our existing product feature of Accounting Management has some exciting new additions:
1. One Click Tally Integration- Save your efforts and reduce errors due to almost negligible manual intervention with single click tally integration Read More
2. GST Compliant Tally & Busy reports-
Our Tally and Busy reports are now fully GST compliant. You can seamlessly import the records using GST ready Tally and Busy integration. Please ensure that you are using Tally ERP-9 version 6.0.1 or above and 17+ Standard for Busy.
Click to know more about GST Implementation in Tally and in Busy
1- To speed up order processing time, Uniware now supports Single Click Invoice and Label generation for Amazon & Paytm orders. Print both invoice and Label from Ready To Ship tab
2- Manage Flipkart & Shopclues self-shipping orders through Uniware. System will update invoice series updated in uniware and shipping provider details along with tracking number on seller panel at the time of manifest closing
3- Uniware will be updating AWB number at the time of manifest closing for Woocommerce orders
We are consistently working to enhance the product features as per present market needs. Both of these features are available on item level traceability and can be availed in Unicommerce's Enterprise Plan as of now:
1- Introducing FIFO, the first in, first out (FIFO) method of inventory valuation to make sure that the first goods purchased are also the first goods sold.
The following additions have been made to implement this feature in your system:
a. Function to define Shelf Life of a product/category
b. Function to define Tolerance or threshold to calculate remaining life of the product
c. Function to support Auto-ageing of the products to separate Good Inventory from Bad inventory
To understand in detail how FIFO is going to work in Uniware, read Implement FIFO In Your System
2- Introducing Cycle Count, inventory auditing mechanism through Uniware to check and verify the location of every shelf is correctly mapped and has same inventory as recorded in the system. This method will also help to reconcile the missing and extra items found on different shelves.
To understand in detail how Cycle Count is going to work in Uniware, read Cycle Count: Initiate Inventory Auditing Procedure Via Uniware