We can block inventory of a product for a specific channel, that is keep it blocked to be sold on this channel only. Inventory count - blocked inventory on this channel is available to be sold on other sale channels.
Learn how to block inventory on a channel:
Three ways of doing it,
1. On the path Products -> Listings, select the tab 'Linked'
2. Export the current view and update the sheet with the number of blocked inventory.
3. Or Click Import icon and download the template to set the Channel name, as configured in your account, the SKU details on channel, seller and Uniware, and the number of inventory to be blocked.and reload.
1. On the path Tools -> Import, select Import type = "Channel Item Type"
2. Upload the sheet as modified in the steps above
3. Choose and Upload the file.
1. To block inventory for a product individually, you have to select the product in the 'Sync Enabled' view on the page Products -> Listings.
2. Post item/product selection, you have to choose the action 'edit'.