We know that an unfulfillable order item means that the system inventory for such an item is "zero". We must realise that there are various reasons why the inventory of an item can be "zero", these are listed as below:
1. The item inventory is available on the channel (marketplace/website) but it is not updated on Uniware.
Action: Filter the particular SKU on the Listings page and then check its inventory update history.
If the last sync was more than 30 minutes ago, then trigger the inventory sync again.
Please note: In case of a failed attempt, the page also highlights the Error Message.
Check the updated inventory count again.
In case it still doesn't reflect the correct count, check with our Customer Care.
2. Product is created on Uniware but its inventory has not been synced/updated yet.
Action: Check the Inventory Adjustment History on the Inventory page.
Now filter the required SKU code to check the last inventory adjustment made against it.
If you find any discrepancy here, manually trigger the inventory sync for the channel again.
3. If you receive Unfulfillable Orders from Myntra, please click here to read more about the issue.
4. The Inventory Sync for a channel is not activated, but Uniware receives an order for that very channel.
Action: Please call the Channel representative, as this case will be manually handled by them.
5. Inventory of an item was just 1, but multiple orders came in from different channels for the same item.
Action: In such a case, the first order item will be allocated, while the rest of them will go unfulfillable. Please understand that this situation can be avoided if you apply Buffer Inventory formula for various Order items.
To know more about it, please contact our Customer Care.
Always Remember: If you have physical stock of any item, keep it updated on the system by either manually adding the values on Inventory page or uploading the latest numbers on bulk imports.