Amazon Seller Flex, It is Amazon’s business model which is known as Seller Flex.
We have integration with Seller Flex-Warehouse integration(SF-WI) in Standard, Professional and Enterprise versions.
Follow these simple steps to integrate Amazon Seller Flex (SF-WI) in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “AMAZON_FLEX“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel AMAZON_FLEX with both seller panel and API details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors. In connectors, MWS API credentials will be provided by sellers. Site Code and Party ID of Flex Connectors will be provided by Amazon team only. Share the Channel ID , Tenant ID with tech team for further setup in uniware backend.
5- After adding the channel you can manage all the related process in the same facility.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Sellers can’t add channel in UC with existing seller flex credentials, they need to connect with respective Amazon’s account manager and seek for their account’s credentials for seller flex WI integration purpose.
- In connectors, MWS API credential to be filled. Site Code and Party ID of Flex Connectors will be provided by Amazon team only. Share the Channel ID, Tenant ID with our team for further setup in uniware backend.
- After Catalog sync need to link listings with corresponding Uniware SKUs. After linking seller need to update LBHW for each uniware SKU this will be sent via inventory update to Amazon, Without LBHW(Length Width Hight Weight) Inventory will be marked failed. This can be done in bulk via Item master sheet.
- Need to download and install QZ printer utility for printing ZPL labels. Use this file (Click Here) to setup for print invoice & labels via a thermal printer.
Below are the Box Configuration to create package code in uniware.
|Display Name||Box Type||Category||Virtual||Internal dimensions (CM)||External dimensions (CM)|
|A||Add Channel– Check channel is added or not for Flex||(Make sure that is AmazonFlex with same Logo, sometimes another old model channel added, disable that one (No use in future)|
|A1||If Yes, go for connector configuration|
|A2||If NO, add channel with name like Amazon_Flex_Sitecode
– Amazon Flex API – Use data of Amazon India(.in) Api
Seller Id – A1UJ*********
Marketplace Id – A21T*******
MWS Auth Token – ****************
– Amazon Flex Connector– Add Site id and Party id (Given by Team/Amazon)
|Sometimes it is stuck or gives error, try twice it will be done.
For amazon API credentials click here
|2||Run Catalog Pull (sync)||Setting> Channel > AmazonFlex>Catalog sync (Run)
All seller sku codes (FNSKU) must start with X00……
No duplicacy allow for seller sku codes
Note: Listing must be present in Amazon fulfilled status at Amazon panel
|3||Package Type Creation||-Setting >Package Type
-Seller must have package type given by Flex as NP6, NP7 NP8 Etc. Click here-Package Type code will be provided by Amazon seller team to seller.
All listings must have Package Dimension on amazon also.
|4||Mapping and Assign Package type||-To all Flex listings, mapping is required by channel item type sheet.
Check Box Configuration in article below Click Here-Use package type “code” in field Shipping Package Type Code” Point no 3.
-There must be no Unlink listing in uniware for Flex.
|5||Item Master update with Weight and Dimension||-Weight and Dimension can be used from Amazon or as per seller setup.
-That is to mandate else inventory sync not work and gives error for dimension update.
– If dimension are not correct, order will not sync in Uniware
– That can be done by item master sheet or manually. Click Here
|6||Run Inventory sync||– Check the Inventory sync for few listings with success result if not, need to check all steps done and as per the error messages.
-Product >Listing>Linked>Select Flex listings and take action for sync inventory.-Uniware sync inventory to Seller central and to Report (Daily Inventory report).
Path : Reports>Fulfillment by Amazon>Inventory>Show more..>Daily Inventory History>Download
Request report to check for any FNSKU
|7||Printer configuration||– Need to be check by article make sure print utility is configured. Click here|
|8||Support article and FAQs|
Offering by Uniware
Unicommerce offers you Inventory sync, Order processing, Invoice number sync, Order cancellation & Catalog Sync. No return sync as of now.
Dimension update on each listing will be done via Uniware.
- Once order is created in Uniware, system will check if inventory is available to be blocked. In case there is no inventory then it will update Amazon to cancel the order as per Amazon guideline. Hence it is strongly recommended to keep your inventory updated.
- Cancellation Update will be sent on channel, and no cancellation allowed after Invoice is generated.
- Amazon Manifest file will be synced from channel.
- Cancellation sync to Uniware is present
- No Auto Return sync is there, seller can take return manually by “putaway received return” process in uniware. click here
Label/invoice file/Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- For Amazon: Packaging & Labelling Guidelines Click here
- Amazon has divided Seller flex into two parts- First is when sellers are not using any kind of WMS and hence they have to use seller panel of flex. Second is when they are using any WMS and it is integrated with flex They call this channel as Seller Flex-Warehouse integration(SF-WI).
- In initial mode of working sellers have to separate the inventory, put ASIN’s barcode on such separated inventory and Amazon audits the same inventory physically when they visit the seller’s premises. Wherein the second mode of operation (SF-WI) sellers can use a common pool of inventory and no audits are required.
- Once seller migrates to any WMS (Seller Flex WI), they have to remove inventory from ongoing seller flex panel. This deactivates the older seller flex account and hence starts routing orders to new seller flex WI account.
- Inventory updated from UC against seller flex channel will not be visible on seller flex portal. However, to check the inventory sellers can cross-verify sellercentral.amazon.in account, where Amazon shows inventory against all mode of operations (flex, flex WI, FBA and dropship).
Dimension update on each listings will be done via Uniware. It is mandatory to update dimension and weight on each product linked with Flex listings.
- For processing orders, shipping package has to be updated correctly. Sellers can create those packages in Uniware which are being used at their end for processing.
- For Invoice and label pdf sorting you can use One Click Invoice & Label as Yes at channel setting page.
- Shipping Labels will be generated in ZPL format.
- Amazon invoices will be generated on Re-print invoice button.
- Invoice and labels can be reprinted only for 30 days however for taxation requirements data will be available.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.