We provide following features in Barcode integration:
1. You can take generate the barcode sticker for your products. (Charge- 2000+GST)
2. For Jabong and Myntra you can generate the PO label as well. (No charge)
To buy Barcode service worth Rs 2000+GST (for Standard version), follow below steps in Uniware:
Note: Use this feature at no additional cost in Unicommerce’s Professional Version.
Note: We only support Zebra GC420T, GT800, GT820 & TSC TA210 printer for barcode integration and support maximum two layer barcode sticker and minimum size of barcode sticker is 2X1(50MMX25MM) & Max 4X2(100MM X 50MM)
1- Go to Billing> Click on Buy Service
2- Select service as “Setup for Barcode Printing” and Click on BUY
Pay for the services and To set up printing the barcodes, adhere to the following steps:
1. Press the button “Install now”.
2. It redirects you to this page. Download the file attached, below on this page, just by clicking on the file name.
3. Unzip the downloaded file and run the executable jar by clicking on the file name.
<Pre-requisite: JRE should be installed on your machine. If not, then install it from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html
4. This results in opening a dialog box which asks you to enter a License key.
5. This license key can be obtained on the path: Settings > API
6. Pin the License key and validate it.
7. Then select the appropriate thermal printer (Zebra GC420T, GC800, GC820 & TSCTA210 ) and the download folder.
(The download folder should be the one in which all downloads from your browser, in which you are using Uniware, are captured)
8. Click “Apply” to save the configuration.
Voila! Your barcode mechanism will now be in place!
9. Every time you re-run the executable jar, don’t forget to re-enter the license key and validate again. Perform steps 4,5,6,7 and 8.