We provide following features in Barcode integration:
1. You can take generate the Product barcode sticker for your products. (Charge- 2000+GST)
2. For Myntra you can generate the PO order Item label as well.(No charge)
To buy Barcode service worth Rs 2000+GST (for Standard version), follow below steps in Uniware:
- Use this feature at no additional cost in Unicommerce’s Professional Version.
- We only support Zebra GC420T, GT800, GT820 & TSC TA210 printer for barcode integration.
- We support maximum two layer barcode sticker.
- Minimum size of barcode sticker is 2X1(50MMX25MM) & Max 4X2(100MM X 50MM)
1- Go to Billing> Click on Buy Service
2- Select service as “Setup for Barcode Printing” and Click on BUY
Pay for the services and To set up printing the barcodes, adhere to the following steps:
<Pre-requisite: JRE should be installed on your machine. If not, then install it from: Click Here
A. Download the Barcode Utility, Click here
B. Unzip the downloaded file and run the executable jar by clicking on the file name.
3. This results in opening a dialog box which asks you to enter a License key, which Unicommerce support team will provide you.
4. Enter the License key provided by the Unicommerce Support Team and validate it.
5. Then select the appropriate printer (Zebra GC420T, GC800, GC820 & TSCTA210 ) and the download folder.
(The download folder should be the one in which all downloads from your browser, in which you are using Uniware, are captured)
6. Click “Apply” to save the configuration.
Voila! Your barcode mechanism will now be in place!
7. Every time you re-run the executable jar, don’t forget to re-enter the license key and validate again. Perform steps 3,4,5,6 and 7.