FLIPKART LITE, It is Flipkart’s business model which is also known as Smart Fulfilment. We have integration with it to pull Orders and Processing, Update Inventory Shelfwise and Catalog Sync.
As of now, we are providing this channel in Professional and Enterprise versions only.
Follow these simple steps to integrate FilpKart Smart in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2-Then press the button
Search and Select “Flipkart Smart”.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel FLIPKART_SMART with both seller panel and V3 API details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
5-After adding the channel as FlipKart Smart a new warehouse will be created in uniware and you can manage all the related process by switching the facility to FLIPKART_SMART as below.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
Offering by Uniware
Unicommerce offer you Inventory sync, Invoice number sync, Order Status sync & Catalog Sync.
Complete inventory management and order processing can be done via Uniware
Label/invoice file/Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Mapping : You have to map the listings which is sync through the catalog in Uniware which are live on FlipKart SMART (Lite), after which inventory sync will work automatically. For more details Click Here
Fill below mandatory columns with details as suggested and upload the sheet in Uniware:
Channel Name- Name of the Flipkart Smart(Lite) channel added in Uniware
Channel Product Id- Listing Id generated for your products on Flipkart SMART.
Seller SKU Code- Seller Sku code on Flipkart Smart.
Uniware SKU Code- Uniware SKU codes created in Uniware corresponding channel product ids or Seller SKU.
- BIN Export: Take an export of available BINS (in uniware we can say it is shelf) from Flipkart panel.
Path is > (Inventory (smart fulfilment)-> Manage inventory -> download Bin report)
- Shelf Creation: Need to create shelves in Uniware in warehouse FLIPKART_SMART with shelf code same as Bin ID. Click Here.
- Inventory Update: Shelf wise inventory management is required.For more details Click Here. Please find below configuration for inventory updated across multiple shelves:
Case 1: If an individual product is distributed across multiple shelves in Uniware then system will update consolidated quantity on any one shelf (bin) on Flipkart Smart.
Case 2: If the consolidated count exceeds capacity of individual shelf on Flipkart Smart then system will update max allowed quantity on one shelf and remaining count on any other shelf (ensuring, shelf code to be same as one of those on which inventory is kept in Uniware)
Case 3: If consolidated inventory count on shelf (in UC) exceeds consolidated capacity of shelf (on FC), then system will throw error so as to verify available limit and actual count to be updated.
- Warehouse Details: Need to update necessary details in Flipkart Lite warehouse created after adding channel Click Here.
- On channel setting page seller will get an option to update picklist size. This will decide the maximum number of orders for which single picklist file will be created.
- After adding the channel, Orders for which picklists are already created on channel will not be synced into Uniware. System will always create fresh picklist in order sync.
- As of now, we are providing this channel in Professional and Enterprise versions only.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.