How to cancel an O2O order?
Steps to cancel an order:
1. Search and open the sale order whose items are to be cancelled.
2. Click on the Order number to get into the order details.
3. Click on the Order action icon and select ‘Cancel’ Order.
4. Then select the orders, all or specific, to apply the cancel action on them.
5. You can cite the reason for order cancellation.
6. The selected items are marked “Cancelled”.
7. To cancel the entire order, select all order items and do the same steps.
8. Confirm that the order has been cancelled in the view for cancelled orders on the Orders page.
Please note: An Order in processing state can be cancelled but once it is marked “Complete”, we cannot cancel it. This also implies that the shipping package corresponding to this order can be cancelled, which means that a shipping package with status CREATED, PACKED and READY TO SHIP can be cancelled. However, if a shipping package has been DISPATCHED, it cannot be cancelled.