Please follow the below steps in order to make changes in already created Tax Class in Uniware:-
1. Go to Products >> Tax Classes >> Select GST
Note: For calculating TAX on Sale order, a new parameter has been provided in Tax Type configuration, which will decide the value on which TAX needs to be calculated, i.e Unit Price or MRP.
By default, TAX calculation is done on Unit price.
2. Select the Tax Class that you want to edit.
3. Click on the edit button of the selected Tax Class.
4. Make the required changes in the Tax Class and Click on Save button.
5. For creating a Tax Range in a tax class, click on the “+” sign.
6. Enter the desired Tax range and click on Save button.
For more details related to Add Tax class Click Here