Unicommerce now provides integration with Shyplite.
To begin with the integration of Shyplite Logistics, follow simple steps:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Shyplite.
4. Click on Shyplite Logistics to add.
- Enter the shipping provider name as per given Mode and Weight category. For example Shyplite Surface 5KG or Shyplite Air.
- Select Serviceability as either ‘This Facility to selected Pincodes’ (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained below) or ‘Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes’.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Click on Connectors and add below parameters which will be provided by Shyplite team:
Mode field. (Only Accepted values: LITE/SURFACE/AIR),
Note: Maximum of three Shyplite for each Mode( LITE/SURFACE/AIR) can be added.
6. Now update the serviceability for Shyplite Logistics provider. Click here to know What is Serviceability? How do we upload it?
- This is a shipping aggregator.
- AWB and shipping Label will be fetched from Shyplite.
Tracking is provided in Uniware for Shyplite shipped orders.
Before processing the order please open the link Shyplite.com with client-specific credentials:
and check the label setting. We support only Size A4 (8″X11″).