Tata CLiQ is an Indian E-commerce website, selling Apparel, Footwear, Electronics, Watches and Accessories. TATA Cliq Luxury website caters luxury product segment as well across these categories. Customers can order, collect, return and exchange products from any country, either online or from physical partner stores.
Note: If Seller using a single Unicommerce for TATA Cliq, TATA Cliq Luxury and TATA Cliq Indi Luxe, then he has to create separate seller codes in TATA Cliq account for each TATACLiQ model, then add separate channels (with different names) in uniware.
Follow these simple steps to integrate Tata CLiQ in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels, then press the button “Add Channel”.
2- Search and Select “TaTa CliQ”.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- As soon as you save the channel details, Connectors tab will get opened. To get the required Login Credentials, slave email and password, Login to Tata CliQ seller panel (sellerzone.tatacliq.com).
Note: If Seller using a single Unicommerce for TATA Cliq , TATA Cliq Luxury and TATA Cliq Indi Luxe, then he has to create separate seller codes in TATA cliq account for each TATACLiQ model, then add separate channels (with different names) in uniware.
|SellerId||Numeric, Provided by TataCliq team.|
|Username||Use slave email and password, by below mentioned steps.|
|Password||Use slave email and password, by below mentioned steps.|
|Tatacliq slave id <> store map||To update by the seller with a json map of facilities. e.g. configuration slave id mapping looks like
For details connect with unicommerce team.
Salve credentials: login to Tata CliQ seller panel (sellerzone.tatacliq.com).
a) To find Slave Email from panel, Open TaTa CLiQ seller panel > Click on Slave On-Boarding
b) Once Slave Onboarding tab will open Click on Slave-list View > Press search > it will give you slave email ID
Note: If slave password is not already created then you need to create same through forget password option available on sellerzone.tatacliq.com
5- Now, Connect the connectors in Uniware with TaTa CLiQ’s Slave email and password
6- Once connectors are connected, Turn on ORDER and INVENTORY Sync to begin with order and inventory management for Tata CLiQ from Uniware.
you can configure all related parameters.
- Turn ON the Order and Inventory sync.
- Single Action Invoice Label New: ‘Yes‘, only single click is supported. By default ‘No‘.
- Omni Channel Order: ‘Yes‘, for Omni channels (for hoppable store order only), for normal mode make it ‘No‘.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Invoice details by uniware with own series.
- Label/Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Shipping is handled by channel.
- Status sync will work for Return Status.
- Invoice and Label will be fetched from Channel itself as label format.