2GUD, is available with uniware under B2C model Market place.
Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as Flipkart but we suggest you to use different Login credentials of Flipkart and 2GUD seller accounts for smooth integration with Unicommerce.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “2GUD“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel 2GUD with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors. we suggest you to use different Login credentials (Flipkart Seller Panel and Flipkart Inventory Panel) of Flipkart and 2GUD seller accounts for smooth integration with UC.
For inventory connector, you can refer the same steps as for Flipkart for more details. Click here,
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as Flipkart.com
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Details to be sync from channel
- Label/invoice /Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Shipping: Is handled by channel.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- For inventory connector, you can refer the same steps as for flipkart for more details. Click here,
You can add any channel which is available in uniware channel list.
Macarron (Vely Monkeys Pvt Ltd), Jignov, Next Door Hub, DALMIABIZ, Shop 101 and many more.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.