We are now integrated with Amazon Shipping also known as ATS (Amazon Transport Service) or SWA (Ship with Amazon).
To begin with, the integration of ATS, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for ATS
4. Click on ATS to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials.
|Pickup Preference||LAST/FIRST||Based on the pickup slot available on Amazon, you can edit this field to select “” slot as per your requirement|
|Pickup Time||09:00/ 14:00/…18:00…||Time slot for pickup given by Amazon Team. Based on the pickup time available on Amazon, you can edit this field to save any of the desired pickup time in 24 hours format.|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Email-id is mandatory for courier allocation.|
- Forward shipment supported.
- Label format will be provided by Amazon itself.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for ATS shipped orders.
- Weight and Dimensions are taken from Shipment/Package to update at ATS.