To begin with, the integration of Call Courier, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Log in to your Unicommerce account and Go to Settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on “Add Shipping Provider” in the top right corner
3. Search for “Call Courier”
4. Click on Call Courier to add:
- Enter a Shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Now save the detail by pressing the button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, which will be provided by the Call Courier team for every seller.
|User Name||These credentials will be provided by the Call Courier team|
|Password||These credentials will be provided by the Call Courier team|
|Service Type||Warehouse or Marketplace|
|Hand Over Mode||Drop or Pick|
|Pickup Address Id||These credentials will be provided by the Call Courier team|
|Fetch Label Link||FALSE|
Click on Connect to authenticate and connect the connectors and finish the integration process
- This is a last-mile courier partner
- Only Forward shipping supported
- AWB tracking is present
- Label pdf is provided by Call Courier
- Manifest is provided by Unicommerce