To begin with, the integration of ClickPost which is a shipping aggregator, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for ClickPost
4. Click on ClickPost to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, User Name and Password will be provided by the ClickPost team. Please pass false in Fetch label link in the connectors page.
- User Name – Provided by ClickPost
- Password – Provided by ClickPost
- Please pass false in Fetch label link in the connectors page.
- Both Forward and Reverse shipment supported.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for ClickPost shipped orders.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact ClickPost team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility pincode as pickup pincode).
- Manifest is also provided by Clickpost
- Label format will be provided by Clickpost.