We are now integrated with shipping aggregator – Eshipz
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with Eshipz separately, the system will allocate correct shipping company through single Eshipz added in Uniware based on the priority set on Eshipz seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time.
To begin with, the integration of Eshipz, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Eshipz
4. Click on Eshipz to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the Eshipz team for every seller.
User Name – By Eshipz team
Service Type –
Password – By Eshipz team
Hand Over Mode –
Pickup Address Id –
Fetch Label Link – Please fill false
API Url –
- Forward/Reverse shipment supported.
- AWB will be fetched from Eshipz
- Label format will be provided by Eshipz
- Manifest format will be provided by Eshipz
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Eshipz shipped orders.