To begin with, the integration of Goswift, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Goswift
4. Click on Goswift to add:
- Enter Shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the Goswift team for every seller.
- Both Forward and Reverse shipment supported.
- Label pdf is provided by Goswift.
- Manifest is also provided by Goswift.
- AWB Tracking is provided in Uniware for Goswift shipped orders.