To begin with, the integration of KERRYINDEV, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for KERRYINDEV
4. Click on KERRYINDEV to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, Client Name and Secret Code for adding the shipping provider will be provided by the KerryIndev team for every seller.
- Client Name – Provided by KERRYINDEV
- Secret Code – Provided by KERRYINDEV
- Forward shipment supported only. (No reverse shipment)
- AWB will be fetched from KERRYINDEV.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact KerryIndev team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility pincode as pickup pincode).
- Label format will be provided by Uniware.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for KerryIndev shipped orders.