To begin with, the integration of KERRYINDEV, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for KERRYINDEV
4. Click on KERRYINDEV to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing the button Save & Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, Client Name and Secret Code for adding the shipping provider will be provided by the KerryIndev team for every seller.
|Client Name||Provided by KERRYINDEV|
|Secret Code||Provided by KERRYINDEV|
|Service type||Use as possible Values:
- Forward shipment supported only. (No reverse shipment)
- AWB will be fetched from KERRYINDEV.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact KerryIndev team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility pincode as pickup pincode).
- Label format will be provided by Uniware.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for KerryIndev shipped orders.