Lazada is the number-one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
Lazada is available with Uniware under Marketplace in channels.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “Lazada“.
3- Fill and save the channel details. (Along with respective country eg: PH – Philippines)
4- To configure the connectors. In the Connectors Tab, after clicking the “Connect” button the seller will be redirected to the Lazada login page where enter the credentials the system asks you to add your username and password in a new pop-up window.
Please use Email/Username and Password (along with respective country eg: PH – Philippines) for adding channel which the seller use to login into Lazada platform
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points that needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel:
- Order sync, Inventory sync and Catalog sync are available.
- Invoice and Tax to be generated from Uniware.
- Shipping will be handled by channel, tracking details, and label print will be fetched from channel only.
- Channel to Unicommerce status sync will work for Delivered/Return/Cancelled Status.
- Seller cancellation from Uniware is allowed.
- Order Splitting (partial order processing) is not allowed for this channel.