To integrate with Limeroad, follow these steps:
1. Log into Limeroad Seller panel. Link: http://seller.trunkroute.com/get/api_key
2. A successful login will straightaway give you the API key. Copy it.
3- In Uniware, configure the Limeroad Channel following simple steps (Skip this if channel is already added and move to next step).
4- In the “Connectors” tab you have to fill the Seller login credentials along with the API key that you had saved in step 2.
5- Save the configuration.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Details to be sync from channel
- Label/invoice /Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Shipping is handled by channel.
- Status sync will work for Dispatched/Return Status.