We are now integrated with shipping aggregator – NimbusPost
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with NimbusPost separately, the system will allocate the correct shipping company through a single NimbusPost added in Uniware based on the priority set on NimbusPost seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time.
To begin with, the integration of NimbusPost, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for NimbusPost
4. Click on NimbusPost to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the NimbusPost team for every seller.
User Name – By NimbusPost team
Service Type –
Password – By NimbusPost team
Hand Over Mode –
Pickup Address Id –
Fetch Label Link – Please fill false
API Url –
- Forward/Reverse shipment supported.
- AWB will be fetched from NimbusPost
- Label format will be provided by NimbusPost
- Manifest format will be provided by NimbusPost
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for NimbusPost shipped orders.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact NimbusPost team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility pincode as pickup pincode).