Unicommerce now provides integration with Pickrr, which helps shippers fast, reliable service using their multiple channel partners’ vast network.
Pickrr will be added as an Aggregator in Uniware same like Shiprocket/Shyplite.
To begin with the integration of Pickrr in Uniware, follow simple steps:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
3. Search for Pickrr and Click on Pickrr to add:
4. Enter shipping provider name
>Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
>Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Click on Connectors and update Auth Token as provided by Pickrr to connect.
API Token – Provided by Pickrr to connect.
Service Type – Default ‘blank’.
Fetch Label Link – If it is
TRUE then we print the label from pickrr otherwise
FALSE we print uniware label.
- AWB and shipping Label will be fetched from Pickrr.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Pickrr shipped orders.
- Priority for selecting courier company will be handled by Pickrr usually on the basis of previous performance of courier company and certain other factors, system will allocate corresponding shipping provider and AWB number.
- The serviceability list can also be download from Pickrr panel as per requirement.
Configuration needed at Pickrr’s end: Please take care that while having Delhivery<>UC integration on API, the shipping label should be configured on Standard Format on the Pickrr panel. For more information, contact your Delhivery’s POC regarding the same.