We are now integrated with shipping provider – Pidge
To begin with, the integration of Pidge, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Pidge
4. Click on Pidge to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the Pidge team for every seller.
User Name – By Pidge team
Service Type –
Password – By Pidge team
Hand Over Mode –
Pickup Address Id –
Fetch Label Link – Please fill True
API Url –
- Forward shipment supported.
- Label format will be provided by Unicommerce
- Manifest will be provided by Unicommerce
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Pidge shipped orders.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact Pidge team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility Pincode as pickup Pincode).