To begin with, the integration of Purple Drone, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Purple Drone
4. Click on Purple Drone to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings,
User Name and Password for adding the shipping provider will be provided by the Purple drone team for every seller.
Pass false in the Fetch label link on the connectors page.
- Both Forward and Reverse shipment supported.
- Limited pickup serviceability (Seller has to contact Purple Drone team and get the required pickup Pincodes registered where warehouse located, before using the facility pincode as pickup pincode).
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Purple Drone shipped orders.
- Label pdf is provided by Purpledrone
- Manifest is provided by Uniware