We are now integrated with shipping aggregator – Quickshift
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with Quickshift separately, the system will allocate the correct shipping company through a single Quickshift added in Uniware based on the priority set on Quickshift seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time.
1. Log in to your Unicommerce account and Go to Settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on “Add Shipping Provider” in the top right corner
3. Search for “Quickshift“
4. Click on Quickshift to add:
- Enter a Shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Now save the detail by pressing the button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, which will be provided by the Quickshift team for every seller.
|User Name||These credentials will be provided by the Quickshift team|
|Password||These credentials will be provided by the Quickshift team|
|Hand Over Mode||–|
|Pickup Address Id||–|
|Fetch Label Link||Please pass “FALSE”|
Click on Connect to authenticate and connect the connectors and finish the integration process
- This is a shipping aggregator courier partner.
- Both Forward and Reverse Shipments are supported.
- AWB tracking is present.
- Label pdf is provided by Quickshift.
- Manifest is provided by Quickshift.