Unicommerce now provides integration with Shadowfax, which is a Plug & play platform for businesses, making instant deliveries a reality.
To begin with Shadowfax integration in Uniware, follow simple steps:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Shadowfax
4. Click on Shadowfax to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Click on Connectors and update the required parameters to connect.
Username and Password- As provided by Shadowfax, for generating Auth Token
Service Type- (Mode of dispatch service to the customer) these Service Types will be provided by Shadowfax itself as per seller’s agreement.
Hand Over Mode- Drop/Pick (Mode by which vendor is going to handover shipments to Shadowfax team)
Pickup Address Id- Pickup address ID as provided from Shadowfax, if blank Facility (Warehouse) Shipping address will be picked as pickup address
Fetch Label Link- False (As Shadowfax has confirmed to accept Uniware label on all packages)