Shipyaari, is a leading logistics aggregator,
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with Shipyaari separately, the system will allocate correct shipping company through single Shipyaari added in Uniware based on the priority set on Shipyaari seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time.
To begin with, the integration of Shipyaari, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Shipyaari
4. Click on Shipyaari to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the Shipyaari team for every seller.
User Name –
Service Type –
Hand Over Mode –
Pickup Address Id –
Fetch Label Link – Please fill false in Fetch label link
- Forward/Reverse shipment supported.
- AWB will be fetched from Shipyaari
- Label format will be provided by Shipyaari
- Manifest format will be provided by Shipyaari
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Shipyaari shipped orders.