SIMSIM is a new and fun way to shop online in the local language. Now available with Uniware under B2C model Market place.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “SIMSIM“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel SIMSIM with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors. Username and Password for adding channel will be provided by the Simsim team for every seller facility for configuring connectors in Uniware.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Order sync, Inventory sync and Catalog sync are available.
- Orders will be pushed by Simsim to Unicommerce.
- Invoices code and TAX details to be generated from Unicommerce
- Shipping will be handled by channel. Tracking details and label print will be fetched from channel only.
- Status sync will work for Dispatched/Return Status.
- Single item cancellation is not allowed, the seller has to cancel the whole order.
Note: You can add any channel which is available in uniware channel list Like Macarron (Vely Monkeys Pvt Ltd), Jignov, Next Door Hub, DALMIABIZ, Shop 101 and many more.