We are now integrated with shipping aggregator – SmartShip
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with SmartShip separately, the system will allocate the correct shipping company through a single SmartShip added in Uniware based on the priority set on SmartShip seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time.
1. Log in to your Unicommerce account and Go to Settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on “Add Shipping Provider” in the top right corner
3. Search for “SmartShip”
4. Click on SmartShip to add:
- Enter a Shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5. Now save the detail by pressing the button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, which will be provided by the SmartShip team for every seller.
|User Name||These credentials will be provided by the SmartShip team|
|Password||These credentials will be provided by the SmartShip team|
|Service Type||“Economy”, “Bulk”, or “Express”|
|Hand Over Mode||“Drop” or “Pick”|
|Pickup Address Id||–|
|Fetch Label Link||Please pass “FALSE”|
Click on Connect to authenticate and connect the connectors and finish the integration process
- This is a shipping aggregator courier partner.
- Both Forward and Reverse Shipments are supported.
- AWB tracking is present.
- Label pdf is provided by SmartShip.
- Manifest is provided by SmartShip.