To begin with, the integration of Xpressbees, follow simple steps shared below:
1. Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
2. Now click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
3. Search for Xpressbees
4. Click on Xpressbees to add:
- Enter shipping provider name
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
5- Now save the detail by pressing button Save and Next.
6. Click on Connectors and update the credentials for API settings, will be provided by the Xpressbees team for every seller.
NOTE: To use Xpressbees, it is a mandate to whitelist the tenant IP So it requires sharing the IP to the Xpressbees team.
NOTE: To get the IP for whitelisting at Xpressbes you need to raise a support ticket to us and our team will provide you the same.
- Forward shipment supported only. (No reverse shipment)
- AWB will be fetched from Xpressbees
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for Xpressbees shipped orders.
- Cancellation update to Xpressbees