Follow these simple steps to integrate channel Fynd in Uniware:
1. In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels, then press the button “Add Channel”.
2. Search and Select “Fynd”.
3. Fill all the Channel Details. Turn on ORDER and INVENTORY sync to manage orders and inventory for Fynd.
4. As soon as you save the channel details, Connectors tab will get opened. Connect the connectors with FYND CC panel (http://cc.gofynd.com/login) login credentials, i.e. username and password.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Details by uniware.
- Label/invoice /Manifest file will be by uniware.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.