To integrate Uniware with Delhivery follow the below steps:
1- On the path Settings > Shipping Provider.
2- Click on “Add Shipping Provider”.
3- Search for Delhivery.
4- Click on Delhivery to add:
- Enter shipping provider name.
- Select Serviceability as either This Facility to selected Pincodes (in this case you need to define serviceability, explained here) or Any Facility to Selected Pincodes/Any facility to any Pincodes.
- Enable the shipping methods and add both COD and Prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API.
Now save the detail by pressing the button ‘Save and Next’.
5- If you want to connect Delhivery with API to fetch AWB from their panel. select Connectors tab.
The following parameters are required which you use to log into Seller Panel. These values are as provided by the Delhivery services.
|Api key||Provided by delivery. (Mandatory)|
|Client name||Provided by delivery. (Mandatory)|
|Login id||Provided by delivery. (Mandatory)|
|PickUp Time||2, or Value should be an hour as in between 1, 2 …12.|
|PickUp Schedule||“True”- If you want to configure the schedule Pickup, It will arrange the pickup from the order Dispatched time + Pickup time.|
|Pickup Location Name
|For single location: Pickup Location Name can be found in the Delhivery CL panel. For more details check next point No.6
For multiple warehouses/locations: In Professional and Enterprise versions, if pickup is enabled for multiple warehouses/locations this field will remain empty and then use facility alias for the same. We will pick the data from the facility alias.
|Return QC Enabled||“True”- To enable this service in uniware. Else, “False” (Default)
The Merchant/seller must align their Delhivery’s sales POC and revise the agreement accordingly.
Note: Use the same Pickup points Name (Copy-Paste) as “Pickup Location Name” in uniware.
- Forward and Reverse shipment supported.
- Label format will be provided by Uniware.
- Tracking is provided in Uniware for shipped orders.