To begin with, follow below steps that will help you integrate your Shiprocket aggregator account in Unicommerce:
Note: Instead of adding individual shipping company integrated with Shiprocket separately, the system will now allocate correct shipping company through single Shiprocket added in Uniware based on the priority set on Shiprocket seller panel which is as per the shipping matrices like Rating, Pricing or Delivery time. Also, you can customize the priority which is best suitable for your shipments. Read more.
1. Login to your Shiprocket panel, Go to settings > Channels and Select Unicommerce.
2- Login to your Unicommerce account and Go to settings > Shipping Provider
3. Now, Click on Add Shipping Provider in the top right corner
4. Search the logistic partner Shiprocket
5. Now fill required details as suggested below:
> Enter shipping provider name
> Select Serviceability as This Facility to selected Pincodes.
> Add both COD and prepaid Shipping Methods having AWB Generation selected as API
6. Click on Connectors, Add API user credentials as Email id & Password of your Shiprocket account.
You can generate the same Via > Login to Shiprocket account > Go to API Menu > Generate API User and connect with the API user credentials.
On closing manifest for all orders being shipped via Shiprocket, manifest file will be fetched from Shiprocket itself with individual print for each courier.
7. Serviceability Import, now go to Tools > select Import
8. Pincode, you may get in touch with Shiprocket team and to upload in uniware follow the serviceability import feature. Click Here
Note: If you are using only Shiprocket Shipping provider for all your shipments then there is no need to update Pincode list in Uniware. System will automatically fetch serviceability as well as the priority of the corresponding Pincode from Shiprocket itself.
9. You can also further check the uploaded pincodes. For this, Go to Settings > Serviceability
- This is shipping aggregator
AWB and shipping Label will be fetched from Shiprocket.
Tracking is provided in Uniware for Shiprocket shipped orders.
For pincode, you may get in touch with Shiprocket team and to upload in uniware follow the serviceability import feature
Since now you have wisdom to add one and enjoy service for all of them, we are going away from existing integration of adding multiple shipping providers of shiprocket for different couriers. Kindly disable existing SR shipping courier added in your account as same will not be working after 26th of December 2018.
Adding Shipping rule, If you are using Profession and enterprise account, you can set configurations of allocating orders to Shiprocket for specific channels or on the basis of weight criteria or type of category under which products fall. For more details connect support team through Uniware chat.