ZiFiti, the only US-based marketplace focused on the Indian and South-Asian market is a convenient platform for buyers to purchase the Indian products they seek away from their homeland and for sellers to be connected directly to their desired target audience even if they are settled abroad!
Follow these simple steps to integrate Zifiti in Uniware:
1. In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels, then press the button “Add Channel”.
2. Search and Select “Zifiti”.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- As soon as you save the channel details, Connectors tab will get opened. Connect the connectors with ZIFITI login credentials (username and password).
5- Once connectors are connected, Turn on ORDER and INVENTORY Sync to begin with order and inventory management for ZIFITI from Uniware.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoice series will be generated on seller panel and will be synced into Uniware along with Tax details.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- Shipping for all orders will be arranged by channel only and label file will be fetched from channel.