First there is inspiration, then there is the execution, and finally there is the release!
Many new features and some old await your attention. Let’s check them out:
- User management now becomes easier and more intuitive
- Customer Initiated Returns Management – All on one page
- Putaway has been revamped completely
- You can now sync the tracking status of a shipment with a single button click
- Dispatch summary of every shipping provider now available
- Transfer price can now be edited on the UI
- Other changes
User management includes adding a new user, editing his details, searching and sorting them within a facility or across multiple facilities. We are sure that you would love our new interface which adds a new user in the system and manages the existing ones. It promises to be more intuitive and interactive. Have a look:
On the path Settings ->Users, check the exiting users and valid roles within the system.
Manage users by sorting or searching them. Let’s see how:
Search using a keyword or our advanced search mechanism.
Add a new user by clicking
Save the user details.
Please understand that a user can be assigned a role within a facility. This way his role will be restricted. But if you have multi-facility set up and need a role accessible across warehouses, then assign him a global role.
You can easily identify what a role means by checking its description.
You can edit an existing user details by clicking the user name in the list:
Please notice that the Returns menu now has just one page ‘Reverse pick ups’ for managing all the customer returned packages.
Customer Returns will contain Reverse pickups including unassigned.
- You can use filter option to look for a particular reverse pick up. Due to this, view reverse pick up page has been removed.
- This page also includes unassigned pickups. You can select records and assign a shipping provider.
- On clicking any reverse-pickup, system will take you respective Returns tab of order containing all the details.
Whether you check a Return manifest or a Reverse pick up in Uniware, Just as you click on its ID to check the details, the system will take you to “Returns” tab in its Sale Order Detail.
Check the Return Type to understand the Origin of Return, whether RTO or Customer Returned.
- You can assign a re-dispatch provider by clicking any reverse pickup code and choosing required action in return tab.
- You can assign a re-dispatch provider by clicking action button.
- You can complete putaway of returned items and mark an item if it is good or bad inventory or need to be returned back to customer. This option comes only when traceability level is none.
The Awaiting actions (in RTO) that you can take on a return can now be seen in a list form on the path Returns -> Awaiting Actions.
It has 3 views-
- Return Expected – contains packages which are expected to return.
- Return Acknowledged – contains packages whose putaways are initiated or completed.
- Returned – contains packages whose order-items are returned back.
The feature of Put Away remains as it is the system, with a few changes introduced in the way you have always worked on them. Let us check them out one by one:
1. There is now a single page for putaway which would show the complete list of putaways along with their applicable statuses. Create putaway would also be enabled on the same page.
When you create putaway in Uniware you will see a new list:
The RTO is now called “Courier Returned”, Transfer is now “Shelf Transfer” and Direct Returns are now called “Received Returns”
2. Just as you add a new type of putaway, the system prompts you to scan an identifier, for example if you create a PUTAWAY_CANCELLED_ITEM, then you scan the shipment ID.
The shipment details appear on the front panel. The items which are not applicable for the putaway are shown in a disabled state. Thus, you cannot take an action on these items.
Please check the shipments detail and set the inventory type. Click “Add to putaway”.
Please note: You can discard an empty putaway in created state by clicking . But if the putaway contains an order item, or has advanced in state, then it cannot be discarded.
3. You can create put away list by clicking the respective icon
Notice that the putaway status changes to “Pending” after this step.
4. You can also edit the shelf code for placing the items in the putaway while creating a put away list. This features gives you the freedom of planning the shelf placements of the items to be placed back in the warehouse.
You can also edit the shelf code in the existing entry of a putaway created:
Please note: While redistributing shelves, the total quantity of items in the putaway must be equal to the quantity you are trying to update in the edit action.
5. You can print the put away list with the help of print icon
6. And the best feature at last, you can complete putaway on this page itself!
You can now trigger the sync of tracking status of a DISPATCHED Shipping package in the system.
Check the extra actions icon on the shipments detail page.
PLEASE NOTE: Tracking Status can be synced only for those shipping providers which have their tracking enabled.
The shipping providers’ page had got a new look in the last release. On the path Settings -> Shipping Providers, do notice the shortcodescreated for and an associated icon which is unique for every provider configured in the system.
When you click on any of the provider’s name and checks it’s details, please notice the summary table on the left side. It highlights the number of shipping packages dispatched and delivered.
Transfer Price is the exact amount expected to be received by a vendor against the sale of a product. Thus,
Transfer Price = Selling price – charges (commission, packaging & shipping charges) of the market place.
You can define the transfer price of a product on the UI by following these steps:
- On the path Products -> Listings, select the view ‘Sync Enabled’
- After checking the respective products, select EDIT from the actions list.
- Enter the transfer price for each selected item.
- You can also upload the transfer prices in bulk while uploading the csv file on the same page.
- Tool tip for various fields within the product will now be available on the mouse hover action.
- “Total price” field is no longer required in the Sale Orders Import. The system will calculate it on its own.
- The Export reports have been limited to contain a maximum of 2 lakh records at a time.
- The import files also have been limited to contain no more than 1 lakh records at one time.