“Improvement is logical form of change”
We are back with enhancements in our product; the changes will help you work on the product in a more efficient and effective manner. Also, knowledge about the product and related features will be just a click away!
In an attempt to make our product more comprehensive and easy to operate, we have introduced an enhanced in-product help which will be context-based. You will now see a new HELP icon on the left panel of our product. Search with simple keywords from the plethora of support articles we have for you. The icon will remain active across all pages and allow searching articles not specific to your current page.
You will also find guided tours, videos and articles on the respective pages by clicking on the help icon.
You will find guided tours for system set up pages like:
· Add facility
· Add channel
· Invoice template configuration
Our system is now capable of syncing the DISPATCHED status of orders from the Channel’s panel, which means; no longer would you need to force dispatch the orders at Unicommerce for they were already marked dispatched at the Channel’s panel.
Currently live for specific channels like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Shopclues and Homeshop 18, the action needs to be triggered manually. The system will mark all such shipments as DISPTCHED at Unicommerce.
Simple steps to follow:
1. On the orders page, select the channel and the orders for which you want to sync the status from the channel.
2. This action will manually trigger the order status sync on the Channel’s panel and update it at Unicommerce. All the orders marked DISPTCHED at the Channel will be marked DISPATCHED at Unicommerce.
- Professional product users will no longer be able to use Auto Picklist creation. However, they can still use the feature of Manual creation of picklists.
- All old pages for PO and GRN will be removed from the product. They were earlier maintained in the system along with the new designed pages. You will now function and process PO and GRNs on the respective new pages.
- Price Master under the ORDERS menu will be taken off. You will be allowed to update transfer prices for your products on the LISTINGS page. Learn more
- For all the channels providing shipping (the marketplaces) the parameter “Channel provides Shipping” will be marked “Yes” by default. No user can override this field.
- Similarly, for the channels we fetch TAT at the order level will no longer allow defining TAT during channel set up or configuration.
- We will now allocate inventory for the failed orders also! Yes, the system will block inventory for all the orders even if it goes in failed order due to the reason – invalid address (pincode or state code). Once the issue is resolved, the order will be processed further.
Please note: No inventory allocation mechanism is in place for all the orders which failed because of missing product mapping at channel.
The good news is that we have added a lot of comprehensive videos at our support portal at support.unicommerce.com These videos are both in English & Hindi and help you get the overview of the system, channel specific parameters setting and order processing lifecycle.
Explore, Learn and Understand!
We will also appreciate you check our new website, it looks very different, interesting and has a lot of information about your very own product. So next time you go online, don’t forget to visit www.unicommerce.com. Do send your feedback.