If we don’t change, we don’t grow. And if we don’t grow then what is the point of our existence?
Unicommerce brings to you the latest product release with many new exciting features and functions.
Let’s have a look at them:
The picklists have been advanced and will now contain the details of the shipments they contain. You can now see the shipment details on the picklists page.
You can edit each shipment to mark the items in it as damaged or not found.
Print the picklist just as always as you have been doing!
At the time of RECEIVE PICKLIST, you can now see a new window called the “INVOICE SUMMARY”.
Scan the items contained in the shipments here. You can print/ reprint invoice and print label through this window.
You can also add/edit IMEI or other item details on this window.
The Purchase Orders can now be managed on a single page. From adding PO items to sending it for approval, creating and completing its GRN, initiating and completing the Quality check of the constituent PO items and even creating the Vendor Invoice on the same page! This process has been improved to reduce your iterations between different menu heads.
Create a PO just like before, but check out the new page for creating a PO.
1. Create a PO manually
2. You can bulk import the orders just as before, download the sample template, fill in the required values and upload the file from the given path. But, you will be welcomed by a new interface here!
3. On the PO details page, you can see the order items contained in a PO, edit it, if required, save it and send it for approval.
4. In the next tab for GRN, you can create and complete a GRN for the goods received for a PO raised.
5. As soon as you complete the GRN, you can do Quality check of the received products on the same page. Let’s see how?
6. Create your vendor invoices against the raised PO. You can create it for payment settlements later.
1. We are no longer integrated with Buildabazaar as a sale channel. All the orders coming from it will be created under “CUSTOM” channel.
2. Application of additional tax on CST (for all the inter-state transactions).
3. “Refuse Purchases” would no longer exist in the Purchase menu. You can only “suggest alternatives” for the unfulfillable order items on the Order items page.