MYNTRA PPMP, It is Myntra’s business dropship model which is known as PPMP.
Follow these simple steps to integrate with Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2-Then press the button
Search and Select “MYNTRA PPMP“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel MYNTRA PPMP with credentials.
The warehouse code is required and get by two ways:
1. Seller’s warehouse code in UC needs to be shared with PPMP team and same code can be added in channel connectors.
2. Myntra shares his own store/ warehouse code with seller and that needs to be added in channel connectors.
Sellers have to get the Merchant Id, Secret Key from Myntra team and warehouse Id to fill here in the connector. So that all PPMP orders sync in the desired warehouse if they are using order processing from multiple warehouses.
5- After adding the channel you can manage all the related processes for order, inventory sync.
Select below Parameters:
API version: as per Myntra team. By default, this must be selected as V4.
Channel Provides OneShip: Selecting this to ‘Yes’, will allow sellers to create one manifest irrespective of the courier providers. The default value of this is No.
Below are the important points that need to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
Ques. What is NSTS order for Myntra PPMP?
Ans. NSTS stands for No Store To Service, which is basically a state of an order where no associated store on Myntra has positive inventory and hence Myntra is not able to allocate store to such orders.
Ques. How such orders are handled in Uniware?
Ans. Uniware, assigns a default warehouse to such orders, until Myntra allocates a new store to such orders. In case any user of that default warehouse tries to process such orders, he’ll get an error.
Ques. What is the next action for such orders?
Ans. A seller can try to inward some inventory in any of the store, once that is done Myntra reallocate that store to that order and users will be able to process them. In case, seller is not able to inward any inventory, the order will keep visible in that default warehouse till it is cancelled by customer / Myntra.
- Myntra’s new operation dropship model, which will be supporting them for Omni order processing. We only support warehouse specific integration for this channel.
- Unicommerce offer you Inventory push, Invoice details sync, Order Status sync and Catalog sync.
- PPMP Orders will Push by channel to Uniware only when mapping is done. Else, you may face issue in getting orders in uniware. For that, you must map the listings and ask PPMP to re-push such orders again.
- Uniware provides Orders Processing (Orders will be pushed by channel).
- Channel Processing Time: for few orders there can be “Channel Processing Time” with a future date and until this time is achieved or lesser then current time no picklist can be created.
For such orders check box option to select for picking will not visible.
Ref: Channel Processing Time
- Facility/warehouse code is the required code for PPMP integration. which can get from Setting>facility check URL for facility code.
For correct order allocation, seller needs to connect with support team for adding a facility allocation rule to ensure that orders are getting allocated to the correct facility. (professional/enterprise).
- Sellers can generate Invoices, Labels (sync from myntra).
- Sellers need to generate a Manifest copy from Uniware end.
- Labels can be print directly to the thermal printer no extra settings are required in uniware. As format is compatible with a thermal printer.
- Uniware sends SLA on PPMP TAT (Hours) by default 48 hours(2 days). If need to change then update the TAT in the product(Item Master) like 72 (for three days).
- All priority orders For Myntra PPMP will be created as HIGH priority orders in UC. Sellers can click on the PRIORITY column on picklist page to provide priority orders on top.
- Order cancellation status will be pushed from channel to uniware to mark cancel the same in uniware.
- Omni sellers will not be able to cancel orders once accepted in uniware.
- Returns will be pushed from Myntra to UC as per their determined warehouse or store for routing return orders and same will be visible in Shipments tab, alternatively, you make putaway received returns.
- The sellers can now accept and process returns in marketplace determined warehouse or store for routing return orders
- In case of RTO, sellers get the same order number and waybill on the box.
- In case of CIR, sellers get Packed Id on the box to scan in the field of return AWB number.