Process of putaway will adjust the inventory count for the products correctly on the dedicated shelf. For those shipments which are courier returns or direct returned at the warehouse are eligible for putaway process.
Putaway can only be created for those shipments which have been ‘dispatched’ through uniware.
Process steps are below:
1. On the path Inbound –> Putaway, select the Putaway type
For Courier Returns select PUTAWAY_COURIER_RETURNED_ITEMS for Direct Return select PUTAWAY_RECEIVED_RETURNS.
For Shelf Transfer select “PUTAWAY_SHELF_TRANSFER”.
For PICKLIST ITEM select type as “PUTAWAY_PICKLIST_ITEM”
2. In the created Putaway, either scan the shipment number(s) or scan the SKU code (scannable identifier) for shelf transfer also for Putaway Picklist Item.
3. You can create and print the putaway list.
4. You can edit the Shelf code and the quantity of the product carried through edit put away (before completing the put away).
5. Don’t forget to Complete the put away after the inventory is placed back on the shelves!