Flipkart , is available with uniware under B2C model Market place.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2-Then press the button
Search and Select “Flipkart”.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel Flipkart with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors. we suggest you to use different login credentials for Flipkart and 2GUD seller accounts for smooth integration with UC.
For inventory panel connector, you can refer to the steps mentioned in Configure Inventory Sync on Flipkart/2GUD/Wholesale
5-As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
We provided an option to configure invoice and label pdfs. Below is the detail on each.
Invoice Size: Choose this option to select Invoice file format to be printed while processing orders.
Default UC Invoice – It will provide a Uniware invoice template on click of print invoice.
A5 FK Invoice – It will provide, Flipkart invoice template suited for A5 or A4 size printers.
Label Size: Choose this option to select Label file format to be printed while processing orders.
A4 FK label + Invoice – It will provide cumulative FK Invoice and label in single A4 page.
A6 FK label – It will provide Flipkart labels suited for A6 size printers.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Details to be sync from channel
- Label/invoice /Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Shipping is handled by channel.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- For inventory connector, you can refer the same steps as for flipkart for more details. Click here,
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.