Let us see some simple steps to configure Inventory sync on Flipkart or 2GUD.
1. Log in to https://api.flipkart.net/oauth-register/login from your flipkart seller credentials and for 2GUD, use https://seller.api.2gud.com/oauth-register/login login process rest process steps are same.
2. At the link you have logged in, click on “Register new application”
3. In the form add the Application name and the Application description as “Seller API” and click “Register Application”
4. As soon as you register the application, the system generates an application ID and a secret key. Please make a note of these values.
5. Please fill the Application ID and Secret Key in the Flipkart Inventory Panel, which can be accessed on the path Settings -> Channels, eventually following the steps as illustrated in the picture below.
You can confirm Location ID from Flipkart in case of multiple locations else update null while configuring connectors and system will automatically update location ID. Or you can use the following steps login your Flipkart / 2GUD panel.
-1. Select your Warehouse
-2.Go to Orders Tab>>> Returns.
-3.On the top of UI, in URL you will get the Location ID starting from LOC…. copy that id.
6. Configure the required values, as generated at step 4. On submitting, your Inventory Sync on Flipkart is successfully configured.