Let us see some simple steps to configure Inventory sync on Flipkart Dropship/ Flipkart Wholesale or 2GUD.
- After adding Flipkart channel and seller panel credentials in ‘Flipkart Seller Panel’ connector, sellers need to put their location id on the ‘Flipkart Inventory Panel’ connector.
- To get Location ID sellers can use the following steps after login your Flipkart / 2GUD panel or can confirm Location ID from Flipkart in case of multiple locations.
- Select your Warehouse
- Go to Orders Tab>>> Returns.
- On the top of UI, in URL you will get the Location ID starting from LOC…. copy that id..
- Fill the location id in below shown field and hit the button ‘Connect‘. It will route to FK’s panel.
- A dialogue will be prompted to put seller’s credentials (the same seller panel credentials) need to be used here..
- Once a valid set of credentials are provided, hit ‘Sign In‘ and it will again route to next page.
- Here seller needs to hit the button ‘Allow‘ and as a successful result, it will again redirect to Uniware.
IMPORTANT: It’s recommended for seller do to this exercise in incognito mode to avoid incorrect API connectors configuration. This will be more critical if one seller has multiple FK accounts.